BENEFITS OF MYBLOODHEALTH®?
Reduce LOS, Readmission Rates & Cost
MORE CARE. LESS COST. REDUCED RISK.
Create a personal care plan with total support
Blood transfusions are the most commonly performed and most overused procedure in U.S. hospitals.*
Anemic patients almost always cost hospitals more than bundled payments will cover, and are more likely to need blood transfusions. Reducing the overuse of blood transfusions is the key to healthier patients and a healthier bottom line.
MyBloodHealth® helps you address this problem by providing an elegant approach that enables you to better prepare patients for surgery, thereby improving care, reducing costs, and lowering risk.
Among the clear advantages of MyBloodHealth®:
- No need to develop an in-house program
- Fewer transfusions
- Scalable across many patient populations
- Fewer surgeries canceled due to anemia
- Lower total costs of care
- Improved patient outcomes
- More retained revenue
- Scalable solution with a virtual perioperative surgical home (VPOSH®)